Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love can sometimes turn into hate

Girl I thought you understood me;
me telling you how much I love you.
I try to make time for you,
plan to spend time with you but you avoid my reasons for missing you.
You've certainly asked me once "why do I love?" and my response was, because my heart tells me.
It's indeed that we haven't spent too much time together, but I'll give the credit for making me knowing you through your stupid actions.
I blame myself for wasting seconds, minutes, hours, and days of my faculty of thinking on you; I guess sometimes one who's not used to be love doesn't deserve to be loved.
This is just my perspective, and whatever you think of me as being a traitor or a liar, I surely do love you but I hate the fact that you are wasting my time, and the love that I am trying to share with you.
I am mad, but not sad. I don't hate you, nor will I ever do; but I hate the way you act towards me. Love can sometimes turn into hate, and I would hate to say that I hate you because I will never hate the same facade that you attracted my with when I first met you. I will always love you but I am sorry to tell you that I hate how you treat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment